Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

what motivates you to create?

Hello everyone!  It's Dec.1, 2015 can't believe it can you...I swear this year went by the fastest ever!  I'm so excited for 2016, how about you?   Do you have plans to make time for creativity?  If so how do you fit it in and what inspires you?  I plan on having more posts here that involve my readers and any suggestions you may have on what you would like to see.  Here is a snippet of what I mean:

What gets you motivated to create?  Because the holiday season is a busy time of year I want to keep this post short and sweet, but I would like to keep the conversation ongoing in future posts, so I'm starting with just one example.   One thing I do is create a color pallette if I want to make a piece of jewelry.  Having a physical visual helps get my creativity going:



What motivates you to create?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  This week I'll be making new Christmas inspired gifts and will post them to inspire you.  My motivation is a 2 day holiday show that I'll be participating in Dec.4 and 5 in Costa Mesa,CA.  If you live in the area I'd like to invite you to not only see what I have on my table but to see several other artists in this intimate event.  Here is the flyer.  Hope to see you there!

Address for Bungalow Buccis Holiday Affaire:
345 E. 19th St.
Costa Mesa,CA






No comments: