Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, June 6, 2011

So much going on!

PICS OF THE BOOTH FROM THIS PAST WEEKEND AT THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE


Karen's SUPER cute sign!  
Had to get a pic of the cute Tricia Samsal and her adorable trailer
A BIG THANK YOU TO RITA AND CHRISTIE FOR PUTTING ON A BEAUTIFUL SHOW!

NEW PIECES I'VE MADE:
this is going to be a mish mosh catch up post.  here we go:



The Muse
My latest mistake
 
NOW MOre StuFF!  I am participating in a retreat in beautiful Big Bear Lake,CA  Sept. 23.24.25 and I hope you join me and Janet for 2 1/2 days of mountain air and creativitY!
Click the pic for info
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED email robin@powerline6.com for information and registration form.   $100 will save your space.  All inclusive weekend includes 2 days of classes, room and board, all meals,  24 hour use of craft space and more.  Space is limited to the first 18 people.   Celebrate the Gypsy in You!  Two days of classes making a Gypsy treasure necklace and a Gypsy doll.  Full of color, never before taught anywhere.  I can already smell the mountain air.  It's going to be so much fun! 
I'm going to bed now, pretty tired, but I'm not done.  Come back this week for more fun stuff!


No comments: