Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, June 27, 2011

My first ever online class!!!


Hi Everyone.  I'm excited to announce my first online class!  

Title:  Treasure Hunt Tassel
Date: July 6- Aug.10
Where: HERE
Level:  EVERYONE!

You could live in Spain, Hong Kong, a rural location in Kansas or a remote island and still take this class!  Any one, anywhere can sign up and it's only $45!   If you have always wanted to learn how to make one of these quirky tassels but could never make it to one of my classes, now is your chance!!  Go HERE to sign up.
Learn step by step with detailed pictures and descriptions how to make one of these fantastic tassels.  We also have an online yahoo group so questions can be answered and photos shared.  You can sign up for that once payment is made.  I also have lots of faces available for purchase in my etsy store HERE.

If you need materials for your tassel I can but a kit together for you otherwise this is a chance for you to use any and all those wonderful scraps of fabric, fibers and ephemera.  The list of materials you'll need is provided on the AforArtistic web site HERE.  Classes start July 6 and each week will provide a new lesson so you can work at your own pace and time.  Email me robin@powerline6.com if you have any more questions. 
  
Several Treasure hunt tassels all together

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty, Robin! I hope your class goes great!

Theresa Plas said...

Love these Robin!