Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Friday, May 20, 2011

CREATE students & class info

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made some fabulous soldered boxes and fairy vessel earrings these last two days.  Amazing talented women, all of you.  Please forward pictures of your pieces and I'll post them. They need to be fairly small and vertical. 

I wanted to give a heads up to my students interested in the Soldering basics class in San Diego at the Bead Gallery.  For some reason it's not listed on their site YET, but it is scheduled for Saturday June 18 10-4p and it's a great course for newbys.  Please call the store to register 858-831-9190 and while your at it tell them to list the class!!!!
beadgallery.org

1 comment:

Liz Revit said...

Robin, I just picked up the latest edition of Jewelry Affaire, and I love your "sacred scrolls" earrings. They're tiny, little treasures. Congratulations on being published.