Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, January 6, 2011

News and Events

French inspired glitter pins, rayon ribbon & tag $5
Hello, hello!  I hope your holidays were wonderful.   Mine were and now I am back at it, creating and scheming.  Lots of new classes are scheduled, shows and retreats.  Some are listed on the side bar and more will follow.  Just a quick post to let you know Piecemakers is having their annual "meet the teachers" event this Saturday from 1-4p with over 50 talented instructors.  There will be demos, make and takes and some merchandise for sale.    You can go from table to table to see what they will be teaching and of course I will be there.  I hope you come by and say hi!  I will be in the large sewing room behind the store with  class samples for the coming quarter.   The address:  1720 Adams Ave,Costa Mesa


Also, if you haven't already notice I have really been stocking up my Etsy store, shadesofakasha.etsy.com, with new jewelry, charms and supplies like rhinestone chain, rhinestone disco balls, cut glass beads.  I also have a brand new store!!   There's not a lot YET but I am adding almost everyday.  It's called 5dollarfrenchchic where everything is $5 and all hand made.....french chic on the cheap!  Visit when you have a moment:


8fleur de lis tags, pouch and twine $5
5 french script candles $5


The Las Vegas class is almost full so if you wanted to come but forgot, do it now!!   See the Dec.2 post for info.

cheers!

2 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Robin, great goodies!! Love your new store, I'll stop by soon. Stop by and see my new blog when you get a chance, I have a contest going! Hugs,Riki

Tam Hess said...

Beautiful! I sure like your style. :)