Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, October 11, 2010

classes this weekend

Well my computer is still not working but I'm lucky my daughter has a computer so that I can at least still post.  I don't have any photos of the classes but you can check my other blog:
robindudleyhowesclasses.blogspot.com to see the Treasure necklace and Chandelier pendant under "soldered projects."   This Saturday, Oct.16th in Redondo Beach Ca  I will be teaching the chandelier pendant at Harmony Works from 10-2p, $50.  Call 310-791-7104 to reserve your seat. 

On Sunday Oct.17, I will be teaching the Treasure Necklace and Soldered Glass charms class at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa from 10-4p, $65 includes a yummy lunch and snacks.  I now offer students a chance to use my equipment for a studio fee so if you haven't been able to invest in soldering equipment but have wanted to take the class now you can for a small studio fee of $10.  This is in addition to the class fee and I like to know in advance how many need to use my equipment.  Hope to see you at a class!

1 comment:

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Robin, sounds like you've been a busy girl! Glad to hear it. Take care, Riki