Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brand new classes

Saturday and Sunday, Sept.11 and 12th I will be offering two new classes.  Saturdays class is in Costa Mesa at Piecemakers, 10-3 $60.  It's called the Crazy beaded Wire Bib necklace.   Learn how to make a sturdy hammered wire frame, free form wire work, clasp, my "velvet wrap" and beaded composition. Picture is below.  Call 714-641-3112 to rsvp.

Sundays class was requested by a student at a private home in Laguna Niguel.  We only have 1 possibly 2 seats left so email me ASAP if you want to attend.  It's from 10-5, $70 includes all the supplies (except a soldering iron and solder) and lunch!   You will learn how to solder a small box with a well dressed frozen charlotte inside as well as basic wire "rosary" style links and velvet wrap to make  into a necklace.  Call or email me 310-787-8704.  Pics below (click on image for better look):

3 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

All so pretty as is everything you do! Looking forward to seeing you at Glitterfest!!
Have a great week.
Holly

lilylovekin said...

Hope you enjoy your classes, I really like your wire bibb necklace its really pretty. You are really busy teaching, I don't know how you do it.

Junk Fairy said...

Hi Robin, Thank you so much for such a beautiful class! It was so much fun! I hope we can do it again. It's posted on my blog! I'm new to blogging and I didn't put all the photos in order!! But, they still look great!!!! Everyone had a great time!!
XOXO
Eloise