Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

day 9 of the 29 gift challenge

I drove for  5 1/2 hours to Santa Cruz today.   My husband still can't drive because of his broken arm and he had a business meeting so we thought it would be fun to take a road trip.   I'm a little pooped.  Today is day 9, Tues. and this post is making up for yesterday and today even though technically it's day 10 but I'll take care of that later.  While driving I let some one in when the lane was closing...they were appreciative and gave the wave.  Also, gave extra money for tips to the entertainment ( a magician) at the hotel restaurant.  It feels good to give a little extra on a day to day basis and doing this challenge makes me realize I give quite a bit already but now I am acknowlaging it.   As a matter of fact, I guess I gave to my husband by driving!  I will have pics up soon on some great witch pendants I was commissioned to make!

No comments: