Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, March 26, 2009

FYI..postponed garage sale

Last post I said my garage sale was this weekend...LIAR!! Ixnay, on the garagesale-eh. Will let you know...it HAS to be soon though. My daughter has a little recitial for the end of her acting class this Sat. and what a peice of poo mom I would be if I didn't go because I wanted to sell my crap..... I can't stand all the stuff that has accumulated in every corner of my house. I am at an age that I don't care if I have stuff anymore....except my frozen charlottes and my studio...and of course my hubbie and sweet Violet...
big smooch to you all!!

3 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I really like what you have done in your previous post. SOooo creative!
I know that feeling of stuff accumulating in the house, subject to the weather being ok we will do a boot fair on Sunday. Don't really feel like it, would rather have a lovely relaxing Sunday but all that stuff won't move by itself...
Have a good week
Take care
Isabelle x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello again
If you take a look at my blog, you will see that there is an award for you.
Isabelle x

ARTifact & whimsy said...

Oh I wished I lived by you!!! I LOVE garage sales and especially ones of Artists!!!
Hugs,
Dawn