Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My camera isn't working

Helloooo! is any body out there? (pink floyd reference) I had to do tax catch up...didn't do much and couldn't post on mi bloggo...instead played around with samples for my stamp clubs and cut out all the supplies...one last night and today. Lots of fun. My daughter came with me to the one today then we went shopping at South Coast Plaza (a s.cal mall) and I gave the Paper Source some samples to maybe teach there. The Paper Source is a fabulous store with high quality stationary, stamp, scrapbook, ephemera, paper stuff and more! The picture above is one of my daughters friends modeling a tiara I made for stamp club a while ago. Since my camera is not working I'm just picking random photos from my archives...tootles!

No comments: