Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, August 28, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

ArteypicoWow I got recogized! Steph from vladthebatsattic (don't you love that name) gave me a virtual reward so now I have some rules to abide by to pass the torch:
WHoa!! As I was checking out the blogs I wanted to pass the award to I stumbled upon another award for me! I was looking at deryns blog and un- beknownst to me, she had also given me a little award! Arte y Pico...how ironic!! So I will list blogs for all the awards. how exciting!

For the Brilliante Weblog: The winner can put the logo on their blog. Link to the person you received your reward from. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Put links of those blogs on yours. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated. Write an acceptance speech ala the Academy Awards(don't know about that).

Arte y Pico

is meant to be paid forward to five bloggers who you want to recognize for their creative talents, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community...helping to make the world a better place, one blog post at a time! And now...the envelope please! (click to see their blogs):

recycledrita
recuerda-mi-corazon
magnoliapearl
somethingsublime
joyouslybecoming
the art nest
pam garrison
belinda schneider
dj pettitt
carla sonheim
the crafty chica
misty mawn
maija lepore

Okay, now that I have spent the whole morning writing this post and leaving comments on all the blogs, I can really appreciate the effort from those who recipr0cate and gave! Oh my aching back....gonna go belly dance now and get my energy flowin'
hugs and shimmies!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Glad you enjoyed your award !
Using a torch is not so frightening ! I recommand Tim McCreight's Complete Metalsmith ( and a lot of practice ... for the torc I used the same solder you use with a soldering iron, it's easier ... just try on scrap metal .. and a small torch does the job perfectly!)

Recycled Rita said...

Wow! I feel so honored!!
Thank you my good friend...Now, who do I nominate...hmmmm.....
karen...

misty said...

Hi Robin,
thank you so much for the award!
i love, love, love your banner and your photos here on your blog! wonderful! and belly dancing, now that sounds like the perfect way to spend the morning/afternoon/night. ;-)
thanks again!
warmly,
misty

Connie said...

Well, thanks, my little artistic chickadee, and we do get back to Calif. at least once a year to visit kids. One is in northern and one is in southern part. I still love it there even if we did choose to leave it.
Smoochies,
Connie

Mary Stanley said...

Hi Robin! Love your blog and what a great banner! So nice to hear from you...and I grew up in the water at Hermosa....I love it there! That first AFF was so fun...I remember you and your MIL and the beautiful tassels you made! Looks like you are doing lots of teaching...congrats on everything!!
xo
mary